24/7 Service 508-999-3882Office Line 508-758-7906

Federal income tax credits are available to consumers who upgrade certain HVAC components in their homes.  Receive 10% of the cost, up to $500, with the exception of the following:

  • $300 for central air conditioners
  • $300 for electric heat pumps and energy efficient water heaters
  • $150 for high efficiency natural-gas, oil, and propane furnaces
  • $150 for high efficiency hot water boilers

The IRS Form 5695 is used to claim the credit when you file your taxes. Consult your accountant or tax preparer for additional guidance.